Answer the call of untracked lines. This short, wide, and directional split is the tool of choice for backcountry powder missions.
Pow in every sense of the word, the Burton Family Tree Pow Wrench Splitboard is a powerful tool to have in your quiver come tour time. Its tapered design and added width help you stay on top of freshies for that floaty feeling only a surf-inspired shape can provide. Ready to split when the uptrack calls, the Pow Wrench features the Split Channel board mount to get you up on your feet and in your element faster
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Directional shape is designed to ride with a slightly longer nose to concentrate pop in the tail while still providing plenty of float, flow, and control
- 20mm Taper promotes floating and turning with a shorter width on the tail that drops it down and a wider width at the nose that pops it up
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup
|Recommended Use||Powder, All-Mountain|
|Shape||Directional Shape w/20mm Taper|
|Profile||Directional Flat Top Bend w/rocker nose|
|Core||Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core|
|Bolt Pattern||Split Channel Board Mount|
* Subject to change without notice.