Designed to drop where others won't, this big-gun inspired shape is all about speed and control in big terrain.
Big lines. Steep terrain. Hard charging. Check. The Family Tree Straight Chuter Snowboard channels the full-throttle style of Burton rider Danny Davis for those in search of a no-bullshit, big mountain board. Its wide nose and taper keep it maneuverable in powder, while its directional shape and flex share Davis' ride-hard attitude.
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 18mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Dragonfly 600G Core with Multizone EGD uses end-grain woods in impact zones for lighter weight that doesn't sacrifice strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix, adding a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel and including carbon strands that give your board extra life
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Recommended Use||Powder, All-Mountain|
|Shape||Freeride Directional Shape w/18mm Taper|
|Profile||Directional Camber Bend w/rockered nose|
|Flex||Medium Directional Flex|
|Laminates||45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage Fiberglass|
|Bolt Pattern||Channel Board Mount|
|Edge Tech||Multizone EGD end-grain wood|
* Subject to change without notice.