Big mountains beckon and this splitboard sets the standard for hard-charging control in remote terrain.
Big chutes, bigger drops, steeper faces. If these are the reasons you're getting a splitboard, it's the Family Tree Straight Chuter Splitboard you want under your feet. Inspired by the hard-charging style of Burton rider Danny Davis, the Straight Chuter is built for speed, stability, and aggressiveness to ride the lines others won't. The Split Channel board mount keeps the small stuff simple, so you can focus on setting your sights on something big.
- Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 18mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- Dragonfly 600G Splitboard Core features end-grain woods in impact zones for lighter weight that doesn't sacrifice strength
- 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel
- WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material making it ultra-durable for riding all season in any condition
- Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup
|Shape||Freeride Directional Shape w/18mm Taper|
|Profile||Directional Camber Bend w/rockered nose|
|Core||Dragonfly 600G Splitboard Core|
|Laminates||45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass|
|Bolt Pattern||Split Channel Board Mount|
* Subject to change without notice.