Comfortable on the up, capable on the down. Get in the fast lane with the Hitchhiker's dialed and reliable performance.
It will be 10 miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the men's Burton Hitchhiker Splitboard Binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D's Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative forward lean options, it's made for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Baseplate: Spark R&D Tesla T1 System machined aluminum baseplate is pin and cable free, so the binding slides easily into offset touring brackets and locks into place using a snap ramp, Splitboard mounting system is lightweight and hassle free, interfacing with any channel puck mounting system
- Hi-Back: Single-component hi-back construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding in any terrain, Negative forward lean hi-back is designed for comfortable backcountry touring, Quick-adjust FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your ride
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap ankle strap is ultra-responsive with a stitch-less construction and minimal materials, featuring a nylon cross spine for a more direct board connection
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Double Take buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Burton Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Recommended Use||Backcountry Touring|
|Highback||Single-component hi-back construction|
|Base||Spark R&D Tesla T1 System machined aluminum baseplate|
|Ankle Strap||Hammockstrap ankle|
|Toe Strap||Supergrip Capstrap 2.0|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / X-Small||190450205558|
|Black / Small||190450205541|
|Black / Medium||190450205534|
|Black / Large||190450205527|