Introducing the park board's next evolution: 3D construction for a bold and buttery ride.
The perfect press is still out there, and the men's Burton Kilroy 3D Snowboard is out to find it. 3D contours in the nose remove material where it's least needed, putting a focus on flex, and opening doors to catch-free buttery exploration.
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned are along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Recommended Use||All-Mountain, Park|
|Shape||Directional, twin shape with 3D-contoured nose and tail|
|Profile||PurePop Camber Bend|
|Core||Super Fly 800G|
|Bolt Pattern||Channel Board Mount|
|Edge Tech||Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain|
* Subject to change without notice.