The workingman's classic: a traditional camber twin, designed to thrive on all terrain.
The rippers on ground level are looking for a board that can hang without worrying about the cost. The men's Burton Kilroy Twin Snowboard is here to give the people what they want with a classic twin shape, but with a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Recommended Use||All-Mountain, Park|
|Core||Super Fly 800G|
|Bolt Pattern||Channel Board Mount|
|Edge Tech||Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain|
* Subject to change without notice.