Snowboarding's most intuitive connection updated with the responsiveness of carbon-blend hi-backs for aggressive all-mountain riding.
The men's Step On X Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings pair the convenience of step-on entry with the pro-caliber control of our a carbon-blend hi-back. Built for all-mountain riders, it features the responsive connection of the Step On system with the padded comfort of full cushioning underfoot. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a clean exit. The Re:Flex version is universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D, and The Channel.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D, and The Channel
- Step On boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- 50:50 carbon fiber/nylon composite blend construction is hyper lightweight and responsive
|White/Black / Large||193177359290||53385|