The ultimate tool for starting young. Teach them the basics in your own backyard, or even the living room. No snow required.
Snow, carpet, or even grass, the Burton Riglet board lets you bring the learning experience home from the mountain…year-round! With a built-in Riglet reel, safe and forgiving edgeless construction, and a grippy top, kids can quickly jump on and develop basic skills at home while you pull them across any low-friction surface. Inserts make it easy to add bindings when it's time to take the next step.
The Riglet Board is built for fun! It does not have metal edges and is meant to be a learning tool! This board is not recommended for riding at resorts or on hardback or icy conditions. Please consult your resort before riding the Riglet Board on their trails. Do not tune or wax this board. Tuning or waxing can cause permanent damage.
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that's virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
|Profile||Flat Top Bend|
* Subject to change without notice.