Throw away the trail map and explore new stashes with the Burton team favorite for effortless float and confidence-boosting control.
From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the women's Burton Day Trader Snowboard boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to perform in fresh snow, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise in the nose adds the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Bio-based Super Sap resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Directional Flat Top Bend features a flat profile overall with a rocker nose for the stability and effortless float perfect for deep days on surfy terrain
- Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck
- 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Recommended Use||All-Mountain, Powder|
|Shape||Freeride Directional Shape w/12mm Taper|
|Profile||Directional Flat Top Bend w/rocker nose|
|Core||Super Fly II 700G|
|Laminates||Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass|
|Bolt Pattern||Channel Board Mount|
|Edge Tech||Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain|
* Subject to change without notice.