Bad-ass with a touch of sass in an action-packed board that'll have you falling in love with camber all over again.
The women's Burton Talent Scout Snowboard is on a mission to track down the best of park performance. A step up in pro-driven attitude from other twins, a camber profile gives riders the power, control, and finesse to thrive on all terrain. Designed to fit like a glove, the Talent Scout's Off-Axis design aligns the Squeezebox core profiling and Frostbite Edges with the typical park rider's stance, unlocking the board's natural flex and edge hold for buttery smooth control.
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women's specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel board mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Recommended Use||All-Mountain, Park|
|Core||Super Fly II 700G|
|Laminates||Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass|
|Bolt Pattern||Channel Board Mount|
|Edge Tech||Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain|
* Subject to change without notice.